Hide ❓ Your Logo In Quilts When You Are Machine Quilting with Sally Terry



Here is the link for sharing:  https://youtu.be/pk2I8LjsGkY



This is a great way to sign your quilts and not actually have to write your name another's quilt.
My machine quilting customers love this and play I spy with the little logo with their friends when showing off their quilt.

I hope you consider designing your own little symbol when you are at your home machine or your longarm quilting machine

It is easy to tuck a little free motion anywhere in the quilt. Hide it in a border, inside a feather or leaf. Where you have room put that little symbol / logo somewhere in the quilt

My friend Dell a professional longarm machine quilter made a kitty cat out of the letter D it was adorable. Try it for yourself.  Yours in the love of quilting, Sally Terry :)


Click here to Subscribe to our Updated YouTube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment...Happy Quilting, Sally