Quilt Along With Me, Found Some Great Fabric

It has been in my stash for a long time. Some fabulous Alexander Henry (bottom photo). Want to create a quilt with me?

Quilt with me all the way through this project including the binding. Just wait until we get to the machine quilting patterns I will share....and that means another finished quilt project.

Go find that fabulous large patterned fabric you don't know what to do with...like these.
Timeless Treasure, Michael Miller and Alexander Henry.

Too patterned for today's Modern Quilt but they will work in a simple block arrangement
Fussy cut the 5" blocks if you need to. I am using a simple block 5" x 5" with a 1" sashing.

Mine will be small: 7 blocks across and 9 blocks down. You can always add more. I am choosing odd numbers because I will be combining 2x2 blocks at a time to machine quilt a single pattern in, and then have 1x2 stacked for another accent pattern.

Don't worry, will publish the pattern, layouts and yardage next time.  

Leave comments and let us know how you are doing.

Yours in the love of quilting,  Sally

P.S.
Here is my new work space. So efficient in a small area. Can store, display, iron, cut and it even has a design wall feature. My favorite thing. Check it out here....




1 comment:

  1. Hello favorite queen of quilting. Are we cutting 5 inch or 5 1/2? Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment...Happy Quilting, Sally